Monday, January 30, 2006

First things first

I have apparently been tagged by the Lovely Jordana™ in some sort of game of electronic tag. I would beg post-vacationitis, but that would mean I'd have to organize the vacationblogging into some sense of order, and this is actually easier. Per herself:

Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names


[ed. Please note that while I will participate, it's kind of rude to wait a full six days after the game has ended to tag someone else, so I'm skipping the last part.]

1) Staying in bed when I can hear the children whining for things. I should be a good parent & leap out of bed at the first signs of progenic distress, but I'm far too inclined to allow Mrs. Skinny to get up. There's a great deal of joy at staying in bed while someone else dishes out Rice Krispies.

2) Wise BBQ potato chips. I can easily eat a large bag of these without coming up for air or sharing with anyone. Given my high cholesterol it's a bad idea, and so I have pretty successfully avoided them on any kind of regular basis for a while. But when I go for it...

3) Goofing off at work. Res Ipsa Loquitor.

4) Drinking out of the bottle. This is a man thing, and it's probably disgusting, but there it is.

5) Lacking anything else, I'll say blogging without anyone I actually know finding out. It's like having a secret identity, only both the Superhero and the Mild-Mannered Reporter personas are Clark Kent.