Sunday, October 23, 2005

If it's Sunday

it must mean there's yet another holiday coming up. Joy. Rapture unforseen.

Truth is, I'm kinda holiday-d out. It's two more days of running around to services, wondering what other uselessness is piling up in the old email box, and wishing for a normal week.

The kids both have colds, which they kindly gave to us, we've been (and will continue to be) running all over creation, and Mrs.' carefully measured new closet hardware doesn't fit because the bottom of the closet is wider than the top.

All in all, we're ready for a few normal weeks. Kids in school, me at work, and Mrs. doing her thing at home without all these weirdos underfoot.

So if I don't see you tomorrow, I'll probably be back in time for Thursday. Maybe next week I'll even show up on a Tuesday or a Wednesday. Unless today is Friday and I've simply lost all command over the calendar.

:: SIGH ::

I need to get back to work so I can get some rest.