Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tomorrow's Menu

is as follows:

  • Turkey
  • Gravy
  • Rolls
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Corn Muffins
  • Mashed Spuds
  • Sweet Pertaters
  • Chestnut Stuffing
  • Sausage Stuffing
  • Apple Pie
  • [Possibly] Chocolate Cake
We're hosting my folks & my brother & his family; mom is bringing the chestnut stuffing, rolls, and apple pie, and I think brother is bringing drinks. The rest is on our heads, though the muffins, mashed, and cranberry sauce are all done. Thanks to a wonderful company out in California I will be able to make sausage stuffing today - I just have to negotiate with Mrs. whether to add the spicy sausage or do something lame. It's my brother's birthday on Sunday, hence the possibility of birthday cake.

The turkey is last year's freebie from work - it's been in the freezer for 11 months, which hopefully is not too long. It's going on the grill someplace around 12 or 1 PM, with the meal hitting around 4 or 4:30. Mrs. will need enough time for the gravy, so I may put it up a little earlier.

I'm getting hungry already.