Thursday, April 27, 2006

T3 (Choose the right answer)

Finals? Who are we kidding? Anyway:

1. What was your luckiest experience with finals?

I think I may have blocked all my experiences out. I don't remember any particularly lucky experiences, though I can recall a time when some acquaintences in college called in a panic about one final, and by reviewing some of it with them I demonstrated to myself that I knew what I thought I knew.

2. What was your worst experience?

The only story in my head that I can recall is not worst, but still annoys me years later. In a history class, where for good reason I did well, someone wrote on his final "I cannot answer any questions, because I went out and got drunk last night." and the professor laughed and excused him. One more nail in the coffin of this professor, who was lauded as a great teacher, and always demonstrated himself to be nothing more than a Class A B.S. artist.


3. Finally, do you have any recurring finals nightmares?

Pretty much any final that would involve calculus. Not that I think about it much, but still...