Friday, April 22, 2005

And a Happy Pesach

to you. In honor of the Passover holiday, I'm going to take a break from contributing to this here blog. I know I'm only officially supposed to stop eating leavened products, but I figured the blog is too full of cookie crumbs and hidden cheerios (the bane of every pesach cleaner) to clean it out properly for the holiday.

So, like the non-Passover food in my house, I've "sold" for a nominal fee my leavened blog, via the Rabbi, to a non-Jew for the holiday. I haven't told him yet, but I think I sold it to Terry O. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I told the Rabbi.

Well, whatever. Mr. Possum, if you need the keys (which strictly speaking you're allowed to, since you own the leavened goods around here), check with the Rabbi on Long Island. No, don't worry, how many Rabbis on Long Island can there be?

Anyway, have a good week, all, and I shall be back. Maybe even during the intermediate days, if I can find a computer without the wife hanging around nearby. A happy Passover to one and all, and don't eat too much matzah.