Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thursday Three - Ahoy, Matey!

Avast, you old sea-dogs, crank up yer shantys and dance a hornpipe to the Thursday Three. Or not.

1.) Have you traveled anywhere by boat (across a pond or around the ocean)?

Various ferries, including the Staten Island Ferry, Circle Line to the Statue of Liberty, and most recently the Port Jefferson-Bridgeport CT ferry. Oh, and some of the West Coast relations required ferry travel.

2.) Have you ever owned a boat?

Nope. Well, I had a Playmobil Pirate Ship as a kid. And this looks like fun. But that's not really what you meant, is it?

3.) If you were to take a boat trip and had unlimited funds and no motion sickness, where would you go, who would you take and what kind of boat would you go on?

I'd go anywhere I wanted. Take my family. And I'd go on an aircraft carrier. This one, I think.

Bonus question: What food stuffs would you want if you were marooned.

Not sure, but I want variety. Lots of meat, and a grill to cook it on. Which means I need marinades. And fries. And burger buns. And...