Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday Three?

My fanny. More like thursday 17.5967393945736394.

I'll take a shot, but under protest at the false advertising.

CATEGORY 1--Food:

1. Dunkin’ or Krispy Kreme
Either. More variety at DD, more hot donuts at KK. Either way, it's a shlep to the kosher ones.
2. Cheese curls or cheese puffs
Yuck. Styrofoam peanuts painted safety cone orange. No thanks.
3. Chocolate or vanilla
Vanilla.

CATEGORY 2--TV People:

1. Ginger or Mary Ann
Can I answer both?
2. Crockett or Tubbs
Neither.
3. Barney or Warren
Purple Dinosaur or Acting Dinosaur? Miller or Buffett? I'm too confused to answer.

CATEGORY 3--Potpourri:

1. 9mm or .45
I was never good at math.
2. Pro football or college football
Pro, until hockey season starts again.
3. Boxers or briefs/thong or granny panties
Does this really need an answer?
4. Electric or blade
Electric. See Leviticus 19:27 for more details.
5. Paper or plastic
Canvas when I remember to bring 'em, plastic otherwise.
6. Dark socks and sandals at the beach or barefooted
sandals, no socks.
7. Wal-mart or K-mart
Eh. Target most often.
8. Dog or cat
N/A
9. LP or CD
CD mostly, occasional LP. I own a turntable, & my dad's will play 78s.