Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday... I forget

T3 has arrived for the new year, and my answers will be just as lame as last year's.

1) What is the most important thing you ever forgot to do?

I'm sure there's something really grand and important, but it's escaping me. I'll substitute the time I REALLY screwed something up, where I went to mail out an accident report my dad had to do after a minor fender-bender, and I ran to put it in the mailbox without a stamp. The fact that we were about to leave for the airport did NOT help. So I guess I forgot the stamp.

2) Do you try to keep yourself organized through a routine so you don’t have to rely so much on remembering things, or do you follow a more open approach based on what you want to get done during the day and try to actually think things through?

I don't actually remember anything regardless, and I'm far less organized than I ought to be. I've walked from one side of the room to another & not remembered why I was going there. At least every day is new & different.

3) What do you have the most trouble remembering--people’s names, how to get places, or important dates?

Of those three, probably the names. What I really have trouble remembering is the stupid little stuff - was I supposed to get milk or bananas at the supermarket. I'm fortunately VERY good with how to get places. I can often remember the route someplace even years later. Even if I forget why I'm going there.