Thursday, November 03, 2005

Referrer log funnies

Somebody was looking for skinny black girls. I will give the searcher the benefit of the doubt that they had no nefarious ideas in mind, but short of my changing both gender and skin color, I can only hope they were severely disappointed.

I like this one "bic lighter etching" It does sort of eliminate the need to "come up and see my etchings" when you can pull them out of your pocket, but I imagine the post in question was less than helpful

This search is simply beyond me. Aside from the fact that the query string apparently doesn't work, I can't for the life of me figure out why Camilla would be here. I mean, I know her stall is all mucked out & all, and we've got her favorite oats, but...

I am also proud to announce that I was result #119 on the list of sites under the search "shaving cream fight." Please note that proper form is to stand back to back, holding cans of barbasol approximately waste high, tabs removed. Take ten paces, turn, and fire. While straight razors are not used by orthodox Jews, feel free to finish the job properly with the gilette product of your choice.

Marquess of Queensbury rules, if you please.