Monday, November 21, 2005

Sunday

was all birthday parties, all the time. Youngest had two in succession, then oldest one in the afternoon. I got to sleep in a little, which was good because I stayed up late watching the hockey game I had taped in the afternoon. I took youngest to the morning party, which was fine except I couldn't leave.

Pass the parcel, projects, pizza, and ice cream cake. Over & done by noon, home, grab some lunch. Mrs. heads off to the Kosher Krispy Kreme donut party, and oldest & I entertain ourselves. Youngest returns, fell asleep in the car & transferred successfully to the couch. Oldest off in a friend's car to her gymnastics party, & Mrs. & I get to have uninterrupted conversation with her out & youngest asleep.

Oldest returns, youngest awakes, dinner, bed for oldest, youngest comes down & hangs out while I watch the hockey game. She goes to bed, I waste TV time & computer time, then off to bed after midnight.

Plenty to do, not much accomplished.