Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday Three

Terry notes I've been a bit absent from blogging. I brought a note:

Dear Mr. Possum,

Please excuse my son from blogging. He had a slight case of the Plague.

Signed,
Epstein's Mother.

Anyway, here's T3:

1) If you had an unlimited amount of money, what sort of house would you like to have?

A larger house that contained a backyard ice rink and a Super Chexx hockey table. It would also be the sort of house that other people clean for me. I'd also like a large workshop area with someone to teach me woodworking.

2) If you decided to chunk it and go the full Thoreau route, what sort of hovel would you like to have?

See #1. I am most definitely NOT the Thoreau type. I like indoor plumbing too much.

3) What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the house or apartment you live in right now?

I'd like a bigger yard. It was one of the choices we had to make when picking a house, and we chose the recently rebuilt house/small yard over the beaten up house/large yard combo.