Thursday, December 01, 2005

T3

I vaguely remember us doing a work thing a while back - I'll need to check. ::checking not so furiously::

Yep - check it out here.

Despite the repetitiveness, I will answer anyway:

If all jobs paid the same and education and training were not an issue,
1) What job would you most want to have?

I really like the one I have, but if I had to choose something else I imagine it would be hockey related. Maybe color guy on a TV or radio broadcast. Assuming, of course, that "highly paid lying in the hammock all day guy" is not an option.

2) What job would you wish on your least favorite politician?

Steevil stole my answer, so I'll call it Elephant Pooper Scooper Trooper. Given that they all spend so much time speaking %$&#, I'd like to force them to shovel it, too.

3) Where would each of the jobs above be located?

The first would be anywhere there's an NHL team; the second would be wherever the most elephants are located.