Thursday, May 04, 2006

On a lighter note

Thursday three has arrived:

1. Who, beside your spouse, is your favorite person to go hang around with?

Hard to say. My best pal growing up is still a good friend, but we don't hang out the way we used to. I don't know if it would be the same. I have a close female friend who now lives overseas that would also be a good choice. I'd probably have to go with a guy in town I get along with very well. We can usually hang out for a long time, and we have similar interests.

2. If you could only have one, would you pick a dog or a cat as a pet?

If I had to pick one, probably a dog. I'm not much of a pet guy.

3. What part of your appearance would you most like to change?

Probably hairline, with height being a close second. I've never been tall, so I can't say I miss anything about it. I did use to have more hair, and I would've preffered to keep it. Genetics is funny sometimes.