Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm late, I'm late!

For a fairly meaningless trivia game!

1) Are you the sort of person that's always late, always early, always right on time?

I USED to be on time for everything, maybe even a little early. Then I got married. Then I had kids. Mrs. claims it's not her fault, but I think she just gave me a good reason to stay home. Now I feel like I'm late more often than not.

2) Is that true all the time, or are there things that will make you change your normal patterns (e.g. you're always early, but get to the dentist late)?

Well, when the kids want to go somewhere badly, we can change that, but otherwise it's become universal that we're running behind.

3) How good are your time management skills? Do you know exactly how much time you have, or do you look up at the clock & realize three hours have somehow disappeared?

Most of the time they're very good. Certain books and video games can so distract me that I look up and notice it's gotten REALLY late and I should've been in bed hours ago.