Thursday, January 25, 2007

At the risk of offending someone

there are reasons only certain members of my family are permitted to pack.

Exhibit A?

Someone left for DC this afternoon with a car full of stuff.

With the notable exception of my bag and the clothes therein.

So I will now have to take a bag full of said clothes on the train with me tomorrow, which is not something I either planned or wished for. Fortunately it's a small overnight bag; unfortunately, there was also a suit for shabbos which was going to be hung in the back of the car. So, in the end, the pants will go in the bag, my slippers will not make the trip, and I will need to get over my distemper by the time I get there tomorrow.

All this after I ran home in the middle of the day since I forgot to move the kids' booster seats back to the van from my car. I suppose I should've checked to make sure the stuff made it in, but alas I did not.

Again, some people are not allowed to pack anymore.