Thursday, February 24, 2005

T3

Various things have been doing, which I might get to blogging about sometime. Since you can't have the usual junk, I'll import some by rendering my responses to the fabulous Thursday Three.

1) What is the strangest car you have ever owned?

I've only ever owned three, and they've all been Hondas. I guess some would consider a Civic a strange car. I'll lean on my parents for this one. Mom had an '81 Malibu, and its strangeness lies in the fact that there was no way to open the rear windows. No handles, so no windows. Why would people in the back seat need air?

2) What is the worst car you ever owned?

Back to my folks. Dad had a succession of Plymouth Vomits Valiants. The last one was a doozy that broke down if you looked at it. Naturally, Pop got himself a lease on a newer car, and when Mom finally got her license (at age 40), she got stuck with the Maroon Marooner. I say that because it had a habit of breaking down on her in various places. She finally got sick of the whole thing and leaned hard enough on Pop that she got the aforementioned Malibu.

3) How many wrecks have you been in?

Two that I can recall. Rear-ended (in the Malibu, oddly enough) by some knucklehead on the way to school one day (big brother was driving). Then somebody clipped me while they were pulling out of a parking spot. An older person coming out of a Waldbaum's, which should be no surprise.

4) SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION! Recall for us your most memorable drive-in experience.

What's a Drive-in?