Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thursday Three...

is here again. Thus, oddly enough, I am posting to respond. Go figure.

1) Do you have any phobias, and if so, what are they?

One, but it's a biggie. I have a tremendous phobia about medical issues. I don't want to hear about procedures described, and I certainly don't want to see procedures performed. Movie blood doesn't do it to me, but reading about brain surgery will. Naturally, I work in a medical archives. Happily, it's almost all administrative and not medical in the slightest.

2) If you do have one (or several) has it (or have they) ever been so intrusive in your life that it (or they) caused you embarrassment?

I have passed out numerous times (though not in years), including at least once in science class. Scared the blazes out of the teacher, so perhaps it wasn't all bad. You wake up & wonder why everyone is staring at you. And why are they so tall?

3) Eagles or Patriots?

I have no strong opinions, but I'm going Patriots by 10. Certain teams have an ability to put it together at the right time. Four times in the last five years? I don't think the Eagles will be able to take it away from them, barring a superior effort from McNabb - i.e. MVP effort. I'm just hoping it's not a blowout - there's no point in watching if it's 35-0 at the end of the 1st Q.

And I can always get the commercials on the net later.