Thursday, May 19, 2005

Every Girl's Crazy

For the Thursday Three. They were my idea, so if this last triplet of the season leaves a bad taste in your mouth, you know who to blame.

1) What is, or was, your favorite style of dress, or a particular item of clothing you remember fondly from childhood?

Given all choices, I'd most like to spend my days in a t-shirt & a pair of jeans. I have to wear ties every day, and I detest wearing ties. One of the few saving graces of my last job was we were all business casual, all the time.

2) What style of dress do you remember being humiliated by as a kid, but your mother made you wear anyway?

For some reason I remember corduroys without much enthusiasm.

3) What dress style/clothing choice do you remember as being unbelievably cool at the time that now makes you cringe? Would you actually burn pictures of yourself in the outfit if you ran across them now?

The satin jacket I mentioned over at Terry's springs to mind, as well as my choice of yarmulka at various stages of childhood. They tended toward the huge, and I wore them WAAAAAAAAYYYYY at the back of my head, so I look a bit dorky. I wouldn't burn the pix, though - I like to see myself when I had hair.