Friday, May 06, 2005

I, Too, am a Moron™

Moronitude is not restricted to projects only. One can indeed be a moron without defined purpose.

In my case, being a moron entails strapping them on despite having sacroiliar issues. So, in answer to Jim's question, I did indeed go play hockey last night. I recognize that perhaps this was not the wisest thing I could do, and yet I did it anyway.

I had visited my lovely neighbor the Physical Therapist, who was kind enough to stretch & bend my various parts in ways I didn't think they were designed to do. We discovered (not a surprise to me, actually) that I have hamstrings with the stretchiness of petrified wood. Other than being in pain, I am as flexible as a broom handle. I was feeling better, tried on the skates, and it seemed I was OK enough to play. So I did forgetting the whole getting over the boards thing, which was not fun. Mrs. had to put my shoes on again this AM.

More conclusive proof that I, too, am a Moron™